The USA is universally known as the land of opportunity. Other than moving there and starting a new life, you can also go for business. There is a lot of paperwork associated with any application for a Visa to the US. The most important documents for business immigration are the Visa or the green card. Those hoping to obtain a work Visa can do so in a number of ways.


One of those ways is to hire a business immigration law firm. The law firm is there to ensure that you do your application correctly. They will let you know all the documents you need to fill out. Your attorney will help you fill the documents correctly, a factor that will contribute to a successful application. Your work visa lawyer is in the best position to tell you the things that can jeopardize your application. With a competent business immigration on your side, you have a better chance of nailing your application the first time.


The other way of business immigration is by obtaining a EB-5 Visa. There are two ways of getting this type of Visa. The main thing here is that you are required to make an investment in the US economy. The first way of getting the EB-5 Visa is by investing half a million dollars in the US economy. The biggest condition for this investment is that it has to employ ten Americans permanently. The money you invest will be injected into someone else's project and you will not directly manage it.


The other type of EB-5 Visa also involves direct investment but with more control for the eb-5 investor. This one the sum is higher at one million US dollars. You must also employ 10 people for a period of 2 years. Under this option you have control over where your money goes and how it is invested. This Visa takes a shorter time to process and you can even bring your family along.


It is recommended that you hire a business immigration attorney to help you with the EB-5 Visa application process. To learn more about immigration, check out



Another viable route for business immigration is via Visa sponsorship. Under this option, the company you are going to work for sponsors your Visa application. They will normally apply for the Visa on your behalf since you are going to work for them. Their application on your behalf will go through the immigration offices in the US and then you can get the communication in your own country. There are companies who do such sponsorships even if you will not go to work for them. If you are currently working for a company that has branches in the US, they can apply for a Visa for you.